Committed to exceeding your expectations
We understand how critical it is to meet your schedule which is why we make it our priority to deliver your parts on time
As an owner-operated shop, we pride ourselves on delivering quality products every time
With over 30 years experience in the aerospace manufacturing industry, we have the experience to support all your manufacturing needs
At Frontier Manufacturing Solutions, our mission is to completely support your manufacturing needs
We are a small, woman-owned, ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D certified company serving the aerospace, optical, medical, petroleum, and commercial industries.
Frontier Manufacturing Solutions Inc.
Purchasing Terms and Conditions: Effective Date 8/12/2022
- Supplier notification is required in cases of nonconforming product, including arrangements for Frontier approval of supplier nonconforming material.
- Supplier notification is required for changes in product and/or process definition including, where required, Frontier approval.
- Supplier will flow down to sub-tier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics.
- Certification(s) of compliance to all applicable specifications is required and shall include material description, alloy/temper, size if applicable, and mill test reports with lot traceability data if applicable.
- Right of entry shall be granted to Frontier, its customers and regulatory authorities to all facilities involved in the order and to all applicable records for the purpose of monitoring product quality.
- Records resulting from the processing of this order shall be retained for a minimum of seven years after completion of Frontier’s customer’s contract or as otherwise required by that customer. If disposing of records after the minimum retention period, dispose of expired records by means of deletion from all servers/databases (for electronic records) or shred (for physical records).
- Supplier is responsible for lost or damaged product.
- Supplier performance; Frontier will evaluate and record the supplier(s) ability to meet contractual requirements, including product characteristics, specifications, on-time delivery, completion of documentation, and responsiveness to corrective actions. Frontier reserves the right, at our discretion, to approve and/or disapprove a supplier for lack of performance.
- Supplier Quality System; a Quality System which assures compliance with supplied documentation, including the purchase order, drawings, MOT, and specifications. A system that complies with ISO 9001, AS9100, and/or Nadcap preferred. Frontier will validate the supplier Quality System status by confirming the sustained certification approval, quality surveys, and/or on-site surveillance audits.
- Suppliers will maintain an approved calibration system (where applicable) which ensures valid measurements within the appropriate accuracy and is traceable to the NIST.
- For Calibration Suppliers; ISO 17025 Certified preferred. Calibration Certificates must identify standards used and must be traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards Technology).
- Prevent use of counterfeit parts (see 8.1.4 of the AS9100/ISO 9001:2015 Standard).
- Ensure that persons/employees are aware of: their contribution to product or service conformity, their contribution to product safety, and the importance of ethical behavior.
- If the order is a DPAS (15 CFR 700) rated order the following applies
- If given a rated order, supplier must in turn place rated orders with your suppliers for the items needed to fill the rated orders.
- This continues from contractor to subcontractor to supplier throughout the entire supply chain.
- Must use the priority rating indicated on the customer’s rated order, except as otherwise provided in the DPAS regulation or as directed by the DOC.
- ITARS Compliance:If applicable (stated on PO), any technical data, i.e. specifications, drawings, models, etc. provided by Frontier is considered export controlled by the U.S. Department of State, under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITARs). Disclosure (including oral or visual disclosure) or transfer of this information to foreign persons is prohibited without U.S. Government authorization.